Thus spake Gerhard Siegesmund ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> I don't know if it is at all possible, but I loved this feature with
> crosspoint (in the old times of fido-net). Is it possible to color (in
> the index) a mail which is a reply to a mail from me? So that I can
> see very fast if someone answered me in a list? (Hope this is not a
> FAQ).

I have a regex color set up for any mail that mentions my name in the
body, since I'll usually be attributed in a followup on the lists I'm
on.  That works well for me...

--
Justin R. Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
View my website at http://codesorcery.net