[ I've moved quoted text around, so that it's in the correct place. ]

At 20:39 +0800 12 Jan 2002, Charles Jie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 06:25:05PM -0600, Aaron Schrab wrote:
> >     color index red default ~b
> >
>                               ^^

> Would you please tell me what's the default pattern if you don't specify
> one as in your example? (I can not identify from the manual.)

There isn't a default pattern.  I'd meant to put a place holder there,
but forgot to do so.  As it is that pattern is broken.

--
Aaron Schrab     [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.execpc.com/~aarons/
 A debugged program is one for which you have not yet found the