Lars Hecking wrote:

>  Secondly, mutt also supports checking of traditionally signed email
>  (i.e. without conversion).
>
> <Esc>P      check-traditional-pgp  check for classic pgp

Months ago there was a thread how to do this automatically.  But at that
time all tries didn't work; AFAIR there was a conceptual problem
(endless loops or so, I don't know exactly any more).  Well, to read one
single mail I can hit Esc-P, but when searching in a complete folder in
the message bodies this leads to a problem.

Has anyone developed a working muttrc line concerning this problem ? Or
is there a corresponding mutt variable in the meantime, I overlook?

    -volker

--
  http://die-Moells.de/  *  http://Stama90.de/  *  http://ScriptDale.de/

"Amnesia used to be my favorite word, but then I forgot it."