Nick --

...and then Nick Wilson said...
%
% * Justin R. Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020107 21:36]:
% > Thus spake Nick Wilson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
% >
% > > the fact that the body of the mail (like this text) was received as an
% > > attatchment that she had to open.
% > >
% > > That can't be right sure?
% >
% > That is a result of Outlook not listening to the Content-disposition:
% > inline header.  The compat patch fixes that by changing the Content-type
% > as well.
%
% Great!
% Where do I get it?

It's by Shane Wegener, and you can get it from his site at

  ftp://ftp.cm.nu/pub/people/shane

or from my site at

  http://mutt.justpickone.org/

in the build cocktail directory as patch-1.3.15.sw.pgp-outlook.1 (yes,
the .15 version applies cleanly to the .25 source).

%
% And is there a way to name the sig attachment? It's confusing some
% people and I'd rather they didn't think I was sending them stuff they
% _had_ to open.

If you use both $p_c_t and $p_o_c then LookOut! will be able to handle
it even though it's named something like msg.pgp or whatnot.

%
% Thanks :)

HTH & HAND

%