* Nick Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [08-01-2002 09:20]:

| > % And is there a way to name the sig attachment? It's confusing some
| > % people and I'd rather they didn't think I was sending them stuff they
| > % _had_ to open.
| >
| > If you use both $p_c_t and $p_o_c then LookOut! will be able to handle
| > it even though it's named something like msg.pgp or whatnot.
|
| Thanks David, I checked out the link on your site. The patch is a text
| file right? How do I apply it to mutt?

Usually typing:

"patch -p1 < <diff>"

in the root of a mutt tree should do the trick. Check out 'man patch'.

If you want to apply more patches from David's cocktail, in sequence,
I'll hand the mic to David again...

| I'm afraid I'm as yet a little inexperienced in this type of thing. If
| you could see your way clear to lending a hand I'd be grateful :)

No worries ;)

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

I'm not laughing behind your back; everything funny is in front!
                -- Rodney Dangerfield's wife