Matt Gumbel wrote:

[both of these are in the archives a lot...]

> 1) Save deleted messages to a folder instead of deleting them
> permanently.  I found a patch to do this here:

i use something like this....

folder-hook .           macro index d "<save-message>=Trash/<enter>"
folder-hook .           macro pager d "<save-message>=Trash/<enter>"
folder-hook =Trash      macro index d "<delete-message>"
folder-hook =Trash      macro pager d "<delete-message>"

> 2) When mutt quits, it asks, "Move read messages to
> /home/mgumbel/mbox? ([n]/y):" but I don't want it to ask that.

set move=no