Sam --

...and then Samuel Padgett said...
%
% David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
%
% > I think the actual flea is that ispell does not follow
% > $wait_key, myself.
%
% I'll buy that.

Sold!

%
% > Who wants to start a movement to get that changed, or submit a
% > feature patch?
%
% I could do the former or the latter, although the latter would
% require permission from my employer.  What is the correct forum

Why that part?  Do you only code at work, perhaps?

% for this?  mutt-dev?

Feature patches are generally maintained by their authors until such
time as they are included in the main source tree or abandoned, so you
could start with a posting to mutt-users and see if enough people jump
on it to bother trying to make the change part of the core.  At least,
that's how I understand it, but I'm neither developer nor even coder :-)

%
% Sam

HTH & HAND

:-D