> Ah, then she is messing something up. :)   Outlook will complain, but
> it will do it.  And it will quote properly if you set it to.  Worked
> for me at my last job, where I had to use Outlook.  Also make sure she
> is sending in plain text, and not that rich text crap.

As much as I'd like to blame Outlook here, I've had this experience
and it hasn't been Outlook so much as a user issue.  The user was just
inserting right into the middle of the paragraph, actually on the >
lines, without understanding what the > characters were for... makes
it damn hard to read the reply, unless the email was recent and you can
remember what you wrote. ;-)

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Personal Homepage: http://www.skyjammer.com/~pronovic/