On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:39:05 +0900
Jonathan Gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 08:02:44PM -0800, Jerry Van Brimmer wrote:
> > On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 23:58:15 -0600 Aaron Schrab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:

> > > Try adding the following to your .muttrc file:
> > >
> > > set spoolfile=~/Mail/inbox mailboxes ! +suse-linux
> > >

> I know I am coming in late to this thread... but if you installed mutt
> from the SuSE DVD, you should have a default .muttrc in /etc/skel. I am
> running SuSE 7.1, and the default muttrc won't help you much. It just
> has a couple of key definitions and a lot of coloring.
>
> Unless you have procmail configured to deliver mail to
> /home/jerry/Mail/inbox, I wouldn't expect to see much there. You may
> want to set spoolfile to /var/spool/mail/jerry.

I DO have procmail configured to deliver mail to /home/jerry/Mail/inbox. And, in
fact, I have sucessfully downloaded some mail into it. It was a zero byte file,
after I dl'd some mail, then it grew to ??KB (some size). I can read it with an
editor so I know it's got mail in it. But Mutt won't read it. If I open up Mutt,
press c, then ?, select inbox, then Mutt says that /home/jerry/Mail/inbox is not
a mailbox. So, what am I missing in the configuration?

Thanks for any help,
Jerry