* Thomas Huemmler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05-03-02 09:46 AM EST]:

> ...and now for something completely different:
>
> Sorry, if I do not add something more genuine to this thread. But could
> you please send your gpg signature to a public keyserver or stop signing
> your messages. Just because every time I open one of your messages in
> the pager, my gpg is trying to verify your sig, which doesn't exist on
> public servers, and therefore gpg doesn't add it to its keyring.

Nothing wrong with your gpg settings. He seems not to have his public keys
on any server, as you pointed out before. His signature can not be
verified because of that, unlike mine :-)

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - http://www.bus.ucf.edu/david/
College of Business Administration, University of Central Florida