On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 06:23:22PM +0000, Simon White wrote:

> > Confusion on my part.  I guess I remembered being able to subscribe to the
> > list from http://www.mutt.org and figured that it was a Mailman interface.
> >

> Didn't you use some other reason just a few minutes ago? ;-)

I was referring to two different things, but I've muddled things up a bit it
seems.

1) The list that I was referring to used to run Majordomo, but they now run
Mailman.  I'm on another list on that same server which also switched to
Mailman from Majordomo.  I was getting those two lists confused.  I referred
to the "other" list in one reply.

2) I also mistakenly thought that this list was running Mailman, which was
one of the reasons I posted my message here.  I referred to the Mutt list in
another reply.

I hope I don't confuse anyone else.  Confusion isn't really that fun. :)

--
Lorin Winchester
[EMAIL PROTECTED]