Rob, et al --

...and then Rob Reid said...
%
% At  5:25 PM EST on March 12 Knute sent off:
% > On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Rob Reid wrote:
% > > Anyway, if I didn't know that today is March 12, 2002, I'd be tempted to
% > > read 020312 as an American zip code,
% >
% > American zip codes are either 5 or 9 digits, not 6!  :)
%
% Oh?  90210...yep.  Anyway, as a nonamerican I'm allowed to get confused,

There ya go; that's the categorical reference :-)

% especially since Canadian postal codes do have 6 characters.

Makes sense, even with all of those funny letters thrown in ;-)

%
% * Although I prefer to lobby all MTA distributors to enable
%   CORRECT_DAVIDS_QUOTING by default since there're fewer of them than

*grin*

%   Netscape/LookOut users, and David himself seems to enjoy the attention.

Actually, I don't, but that doesn't seem to keep it from coming my way,
does it?  If such attention is the price I pay for using my desired indent
string then so be it.  Here of all places I'm surprised to get such flack;
mutt has a configurable $quote_regexp with a bunch of other chars in
there already, and if I used : or | I'd probably never hear this crap.

%   If his PGP sig gets broken, fine.

Yeah, that, too.

%
% --
% "Let's just sit here a moment and savor the impending terror." - Calvin
% Robert I. Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/
% PGP Key: http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/pgp.html

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]