On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 09:35:29AM -0500, "N. Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 06:01:28AM -0600, John Buttery wrote:
>
>>   That being said, in practice it is probably a good bet 9 times out of
>> 10 that if you see a date like xxxx-xx-xx it is probaby YYYY-MM-DD...
>
>Interesting... In what situation would XXXX-XX-XX ever be confused with
>YYYY-DD-MM instead of YYYY-MM-DD?

  Like I said, if the person didn't know you were using ISO format:

2002-01-02

  If we know this is ISO, then obviously it's "January 2, 2002".  But if
we're not _sure_ it's ISO, then it could be "February 1, 2002".

  Please reply to either the list or me personally, not both (preferably
to the list unless it's a personal matter).  Not a flame, just a
reminder. :)

 John Buttery
                                     (Web page temporarily unavailable)