Charles --

...and then Charles Gagnon said...
%
% Is there a way to tag or delete by date. I use to do this a while back using

Yes.

% mush. Since I have a lot of folders where I get reports (i.e. backup reports
% for example), deleting by date was an easy way to keep only the current and

Makes sense.

% previous month for example. All I would need is a way to say "tag/delete
% everything older than <specific date>" or even "tag/delete everything older
% than <number of days>", whatever is easier.

Well, the really easiest way would be to have procmail sort your backup
reports into folders by month and then you just delete the folder when
you're done :-)

%
% If it's not in there, it would be a great feature.

See section 4.2, and perhaps 4.3, of the manual and get to work.

%
% --
% Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
% http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]           | but me.
%
%    One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
%         -- Dennis Miller

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]