Shawn, et al --

...and then Shawn McMahon said...
%
% begin  quoting what Martin Karlsson said on Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 12:36:32PM +0100:
% > >
% > And I get the same as David. I use 'keyserver pgp.mit.edu'.
% > But you should only have to upload to _one_ keyserver, right?
%
% There's more than one keyserver network.

So it seems.

Are there just one or two, or are there a bunch, or does anyone really
know?  Do the servers in a given network synchronize with each other, or
do even they have problems?

I have this huge list of keyservers in my options file and it would be
nice to *know* that I could prune it down to one per network and go from
there, assuming I know which machines are in which networks.  Since gpg
doesn't offer any simple way to rotate or fall through key servers, the
list I have is hardly helpful, either.

TIA & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]