begin  quoting what Martin Karlsson said on Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 12:36:32PM +0100:

> And I get the same as David. I use 'keyserver pgp.mit.edu'.
> But you should only have to upload to _one_ keyserver, right?

There's more than one keyserver network.

However, it's easier to ask somebody what server they use, and then
figure out what network it's on, than to ask them what network it's on.

They can get the answer to the one question from their options file; the
other requires clue.  Not saying anyone involved in this discussion
doesn't have clue, just saying the general case.