Hi there!

On submitted bug (now closed I believe) I stated that the X-Mailer header
was not kept after a message was postponed. The guy who closed the bug said
that Mutt expects that header to be generated by itself (Mutt), so it will
take it out when postponing. My question is, what variable tells Mutt to set
the X-Mailer header? I know I can (and I do) set user-agent = "yes", but
which for X-Mailer?

If it is not generated by Mutt, then my bug is still a bug.

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - http://www.bus.ucf.edu/david/
College of Business Administration, University of Central Florida