On 03-31-2002 at 12:24 EST, Shawn McMahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> RFCs are not Standards, but they are standards.

<sight> Plonk!

> > College of Business Administration, University of Central Florida
>
> Don't make me drive over there and smack you; it's only about 20 minutes
> from Maitland.  :-)

Ops! Hmmm, no, I take the plonk back. Let's see (browse his USENET and ML
thread list), you made it to number 42 this month, 143 for the year. Ahhh,
the message is signed, excellent! Totally valid in the court of law ;-) Bah,
will not be necessary: be sure to bring with you your curriculum, specially
your best Perl script. :-)))) Over and out.

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - http://www.bus.ucf.edu/david/
College of Business Administration, University of Central Florida