On 03-31-2002 at 05:48 EST, Shawn McMahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > ObTopic: I personally feel that X-Mailer should be available just like
> > every X-anything-else, but I don't care much more than that.
>
> Any header that's defined in a standard should be controlled, but
> X-Mailer is not defined in a standard.  It shouldn't be controlled.

What standards are you talking about? There are *not* standards. And even if
they were, why to offer the possibility to have custom headers (my_hdr) is
they are not to be controlled?

Anyway, thanks for providing a patch for this and having it on the CVS
already.

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - http://www.bus.ucf.edu/david/
College of Business Administration, University of Central Florida