Hi,

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 12:51:00:PM -0700 Rob 'Feztaa' Park wrote:
> Well, every high school in north america would have you think that
> without a start button, a computer is completely useless and broken.

I'm pretty sure that the school I went to still has those 286 Siemens
machines with MS-DOS and Pascal. So, there's maybe some hope left (those
machines slow enough to play some gorilla.bas ;-).

This is for Germany only, but what to expect if Microsoft and Compaq
(just to name two companies) are involved in a campaign to get every
school an affordable connection to the internet?

Cheers, Rocco.