--1LKvkjL3sHcu1TtY

Alas! Rocco Rutte spake thus:
> In Germany there's a campaign running to connect every school to the
> internet. IIRC, Microsoft and Compaq are involved by contributing
> hardware and software for free/for low price. So what to expect?

Yuck. It's bad enough that MS practically owns all the schools in NA.

> In Computer Science I spent two terms on creating a website on something
> dealing with new media (okay, surfing all the time and hacking it
> together in 1/2 day before deadline). Others students have to write web
> pages with Word and do some 'office' with Works. Again: what to expect?

Computer Science? You mean, university level computer science? They
teach you to use MSWord at university? Get your money back, you were
cheated! Any idiot can use Word with no training. To spend money on
learning this is nothing more than a waste.

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--