08-Apr-02 at 23:23, David Rock ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> In its simplest form:
>
> 6.3.32.  delete
>
>   Type: quadoption
>   Default: ask-yes
>
>   Controls whether or not messages are really deleted when closing or
>   synchronizing a mailbox.  If set to yes, messages marked for deleting
>   will automatically be purged without prompting.  If set to no,
>   messages marked for deletion will be kept in the mailbox.

The other question was related to "purge". This is mapped by default to $
in mutt, otherwise use <sync-mailbox> mapped to whichever key you prefer.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. [EMAIL PROTECTED] GIMPS:63.44% see www.mersenne.org]
The only reason I'm burning my candle at both ends, is because I haven't