On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 09:10:17AM -0500, David T-G wrote:
> Same here, and I'm only on mbox :-)  I'd probably use IMAP more except
> for the bit where I can't go back and mark a message 'N'ew again :-(

why not?  works for me...  The only time I wished for a trash box was
when I notied a lot of times I delete a message without reading it (from
one of the lists), and notice that I actually did want to read it (while
it was syncing)...  but for that, I just created a mail.today box, and a
mail.yesterday - that keeps all the mail I get in the past two days...
:)

--
Dan Boger
[EMAIL PROTECTED]