Michael --

...and then Michael Tatge said...
%
% Hi all,

Hello!

%
% I just played around with my color setup. I found that it's sometimes
% usefull to hightlight numbers in the body of a message to find a phone

Sure; that makes sense.

% number and the like. Now, I want to do that only on demand.

Of course :-)

%
% macro pager <f5> "<exit><enter-command>color body [0-9]<enter><display-message>"
%
% So far so good. Currently it is impossible to remove that pattern
% again. uncolor only works in the index.
%
% Devellopers, any chance to change that?

What about a different approach: just search for [0-9\-/\.]* (figuring
that that will match most ways to write a phone number; with some magic
I'm sure it can include spaces without hitting ALL spaces in the message)
while in the pager and let mutt highlight the search results for you.

%
% TIA,

HTH & HAND

%
% Michael
% --
% I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
% months.  I just love debugging ;-)
% (Linus Torvalds)
%
% PGP-Key: http://www-stud.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/~tatgeml/public.key