* Gary Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-04-10 10:22]:

[-- snip --]

> That being said, I would really like such an uncolor feature myself.
> I receive internal newsletters that I find easier to read if I
> highlight the section headings like this:
>
>     display-hook '~s "blips"' 'push "/\^[A-Z0-9][A-Z0-9 [:punct:]]*$^M"'
>
> These highlights disappear, however, whenever I search for something.
> Being able to color and uncolor patterns in the pager would be a good
> solution.

Where does display-hook come from?  I just built 1.3.28 and use
1.3.22.1 regularly and neither has it.  I'm assuming it comes from a
patch, but which one?

(darren)

--
I accept chaos. I'm not sure whether it accepts me. I know some
people are terrified of the bomb. But then some people are