* Johan Almqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-04-11 09:44]:
> * Kai Weber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020411 14:32]:
> > I am just reorganzing my mail sorting and filtering. I now use a
> > structure like that:
> >     Mail/list/mutt-users
> >     Mail/list/debian-users
> >     Mail/mail/inbox
> >     Mail/mail/private
>
> Have you tried
>
> mailboxes `echo ~/Mail/*/*`

That assumes he only has one level of subdirectories, but he mentioned
~/Mail/lists/mutt-users/2002-04 (or similar), so that's not necessarily
true.

If the problem is the newlines, as someone suggested, give this a try:

  mailboxes `echo \`find ~/Mail -type f -print\``

which gives me a full list with no newlines.

The nested backticks are ugly; if you are on a machine where your shell
is bash (or bash disguising itself as /bin/sh) try:

  mailboxes `echo $(find ~/Mail -type f -print)`

Although that's completely untested, it seems that it would work if the
shell understands the $() syntax, since everything in `` is passed to
the shell.

(darren)

--
How you look depends on where you go.