+ Dan Sully <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> >     mailboxes `find Mail -type f`
>
> If you are using procmail - this script might be useful.
>
> #!/usr/bin/perl -w
> [...]

Nice idea and sure helps a lot. But in my .procmailrc nearly no folder
name is used. Most of the stuff is done by $MATCH.

But a script for doing "subscribe" and "list" informations for .muttrc
would be nice.

(For my own .muttrc which I just reorganize/start again I think of
folder-hooks which load files with settings appending to the current
folder. Let's say I go to the mutt-users folder. The folder-hook sources
a script "mutt-users.rc" with all the settings. The question is: how to
make a default-setting for folders where no "folderxy.rc exist"?

        folder-hook regexp source "settings_file_according_to_match"

The line above should be the only folder-hook line that does it all. It
is impossible, as far as I see. The $match cannot be used in a script I
guess?!)

Kai.