11-Apr-02 at 10:53, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> I've figured out how to convert Outlook mailboxes.  There are filters within
> Outlook to do this.  They give the following choices for converted format:
>
>                     -Comma seperated values (DOS)
>                     -Comma seperated values (Windows)
>                     -dBase
>                     -Microsoft Access
>                     -Microsoft Excel
>                     -Microsoft FoxPro
>                     -Tab Seperated Values (DOS)
>
> Which of these will work best to ultimately get into mbox format?

None of the above. Better tools to do the job were discussed on the list
today. Those values from Outlook look more like conversions for Address
Books than mailboxes.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. [EMAIL PROTECTED] GIMPS:67.00% see www.mersenne.org]
The only reason I'm burning my candle at both ends, is because I haven't