From: David T-G [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:39:30 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Outlook pst import:  What file format should I use?

John --

..and then [EMAIL PROTECTED] said...
%
% I've figured out how to convert Outlook mailboxes.  There are filters within

No, you haven't :-)

..
%
% As tomorrow is my last day with access to Outlook and these files, there is a
% bit of urgency to this.

If you don't like any of the methods already posted (eg Mozilla
importing), since you're there with LookOut! and your exchange server,
why not just use outhouse to copy the messages back up to your server
and then use mutt to pull them down via IMAP?  That worked dandily for me
when I had my first few months of mail all stuck in .pst files before
finally getting mutt built and installed where I was working...

%
% Thanks.

HTH & HAND and next time start thinking about this sooner :-)

%
% John

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]