begin  David T-G quotation:

> I don't think we should bother with a fetchmail HOWTO just like we don't
> bother with a sendmail HOWTO, but *perhaps* pointers to web sites for
> fetchmail and getmail as well as sendmail, qmail, postfix, exim, ssmtp,
> and maybe a few others (or maybe only one or two, but I don't want to
> start a "no, list MY favorite MTA!" flame war :-) would cover the right
> amount of ground.

IMHO, list as many as you can think of, but only if they have free
licenses.

Which of the above are excluded by this is left as an exercise for the
reader, for obvious reasons.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | McMahon's Laws of Linux support:
http://www.eiv.com               | 1) There's more than one way to do it