Rob, et al --

...and then Feztaa said...
%
% Alas! Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS spake thus:
% > Pointless paranoia really, but imagine this: someone could subscribe
% > first, the real messages could be deleted by your formail script.
%
% A better solution is simply to have duplicates sent to ~/mail/duplicates
% instead of /dev/null, so that way you know what's being filtered.

... but you'd still have the same problem even though you could manually
get the messages back.

%
% --
% Rob 'Feztaa' Park
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% --
% Basically my wife was immature.  I'd be at home in the bath and she'd
% come in and sink my boats.
%               -- Woody Allen

HAND

:-D