Dear diary, on Thu, May 02, 2002 at 11:06:53PM CEST, I got a letter,
where V K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> told me, that...
> Is there a way to read other emails of the same folder while composing
> one? (Other than cranking up a second mutt.)

I'm not sure about the exact meaning of "while" here ;). However, what about
just ":x\nqy" ... "my"? I mean quitting the editor, quiting the mail composing
with agreeing to postpone the mail, then reading what you need to read, then
entering mail composing and agreeing to continue editing the postponed mail ;).

You don't see both your and other email at once, but it's at least something
:).

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

.
Object orientation is in the mind, not in the compiler. -- Alan Cox
.