Mike Schiraldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> So, is there any way to use this option with emacsclient? Just for the
>> record; I can't handle any Elisp, so I can't handle any of that -- by
>> myself, at least. :-)
>
> Okay, grab Rob Reid's post package. It automatically recognizes mutt
> messages, based on the filename IIRC. It provides a variable,
> post-uses-fill-mode, on by default, which turns on post mode when
> composing a message.

Hmm, what's this package and where it is located? I think, that
something is wrong with my Emacs, because 'M-x auto-fill-mode' doesn't
start wrapping lines. Or, then the wrong thing is me -- should I
somehow configure auto-fill-mode through 'customize' or something?
It just doesn't wrap the lines...

--
Jussi Ekholm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU/Linux user number 269376
http://erppimaa.cjb.net/~ekhowl/   | ICQ UIN:              156057281