--+g7M9IMkV8truYOl

Alas! David T-G spake thus:
> That's great, because I've thought for a long that something like
>=20
>   % >>here is some text
>   % >and a comment
>   % >>and some more
>   % you said it
>   what?
>=20
> is much more difficult to read than the original expanded version.
> That's why I started putting blank lines between the original body=20
> and my reply after only a few months of replying the scrunched-up way.
> FWIW, I don't use color and so retorts like "but it's green and then
> blue and then green again; it's obvious!" are fairly unproductive.

"But it's yellow then red then yellow then green then white! it's
obvious!" ;)

Actually, even with different colors I find it hard to read. I think
that the way I quote is perfect; you should all follow my example ;)

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/
--
Ignorance is never out of style.  It was in fashion yesterday, it is the
rage today, and it will set the pace tomorrow.

--+g7M9IMkV8truYOl

--+g7M9IMkV8truYOl--