Rob --

...and then Feztaa said...
%
% Alas! David T-G spake thus:
% > That's great, because I've thought for a long that something like

This part is kind of a pain; you should skip a line like I do.  Other
than that...

% >
% > That's why I started putting blank lines between the original body
% > and my reply after only a few months of replying the scrunched-up way.
% > FWIW, I don't use color and so retorts like "but it's green and then
% > blue and then green again; it's obvious!" are fairly unproductive.
%
% "But it's yellow then red then yellow then green then white! it's
% obvious!" ;)

Oh, well, *that* makes a difference.

%
% Actually, even with different colors I find it hard to read. I think
% that the way I quote is perfect; you should all follow my example ;)

It seems that we are of fairly like mind.  If you'd only leave a line
below your 'Alas!' at the top and switch to the One True Indent Char then
you'd have it all wrapped up!

%
% --
% Rob 'Feztaa' Park