Hi.

I noticed a problem regarding an HTML attachment that has very long lines.
Somehow mutt truncates those lines arround column 255.

This is a bit weird because I tried to reproduce the error writing my own
html attachment with lines greater than 400 chars and all worked well.

Any suggestions?

--
Pedro Miguel G. Alves

THINK - Tecnologias de Informação
Av. Defensores de Chaves nº 15 4ºD, 1000-109 Lisboa Portugal
Tel: +351 21 3590285   Fax: +351 21 3582729
HomePage: www.think.pt