On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 12:04:21AM +0200, Cedric Duval wrote:
> Pedro Alves wrote:
>
> About your problem... Are really your sure this is Mutt's fault?

  Absolutly!

> With default settings (try ':unauto_view *' first) won't display your
> html message, it will just say something like:
>
>    [-- text/html is unsupported (use 'v' to view this part) --]
>
> To render it in the pager, Mutt must use an external interpreter (lynx,
> w3m, links, or whatever...) which is probably the real culprit here.
> Check your mailcap.

  There is nothing wrong. Test it yourself. If instead of opening with the
external interpreter you look at the attachment as text 'T' and look for
the line that has "Kevin Costner"

Com <A HREF="http://7arte.net/cgi-bin/actores/actor.pl?val=1&codigo=00312";>Kevin
+Costner</A>, <A
+HREF="http://7arte.net/cgi-bin/actores/actor.pl?val=1&codigo=01851";>Kathryn
+Erbe</A>, <A HREF="http://7arte.net/cgi-bin/actores/actor.pl?val=1

... and if you look at the mailbox, the original line is:

Com <A HREF=3D"http://7arte.net/cgi-bin/actores/actor.pl?val=3D1&codigo=3D00312";>Kevin
Costner</A>, <A
HREF=3D"http://7arte.net/cgi-bin/actores/actor.pl?val=3D1&codigo=3D01851";>Kathryn
Erbe</A>, <A
HREF=3D"http://7arte.net/cgi-bin/actores/actor.pl?val=3D1&codigo=3D00306";>Kathy
Bates</A>, <A
HREF=3D"http://7arte.net/cgi-bin/actores/actor.pl?val=3D1&codigo=3D02912";>Meg
Thalken</A> e <A
HREF=3D"http://7arte.net/cgi-bin/actores/actor.pl?val=3D1&codigo=3D02913";>Susanna
Thompson</A><BR>

Even if I try to save the attachment, the lines get truncated

--
Pedro Miguel G. Alves

THINK - Tecnologias de Informação
Av. Defensores de Chaves nº 15 4ºD, 1000-109 Lisboa Portugal
Tel: +351 21 3590285   Fax: +351 21 3582729
HomePage: www.think.pt