On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 06:16:06PM +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I noticed a problem regarding an HTML attachment that has very long lines.
> Somehow mutt truncates those lines arround column 255.
>
> This is a bit weird because I tried to reproduce the error writing my own
> html attachment with lines greater than 400 chars and all worked well.
>
> Any suggestions?

Btw, the problem only happens in mutt (eg: pine works fine :/// ) and it is
solved by applying the folowing regexp to the mailbox:

perl -i.bak -pe 's/(.{200}[^ ]) (.*)/$1\n$2/g' mailbox

--
Pedro Miguel G. Alves

THINK - Tecnologias de Informação
Av. Defensores de Chaves nº 15 4ºD, 1000-109 Lisboa Portugal
Tel: +351 21 3590285   Fax: +351 21 3582729
HomePage: www.think.pt