At 17:19 +0200 10 Jul 2002, Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Problem:  With said mutt release I can't bounce messages anymore.

> Actually, the message *is* bounced, but unlike earlier releases,
> it leaves both, the From: and Cc: headers untouched.  So, if I

That's how it's always worked, at least for as long as I've been using
mutt (since somewhere around 0.42).  Check out the resend-message
command (bound to <Esc>e by default).

But that's not the only problem you're having with spam filters.  One of
the mail servers handling your outgoing mail appears to have gotten
itself blacklisted:

See http://relays.osirusoft.com/cgi-bin/rbcheck.cgi?addr=195.20.224.148

--
Aaron Schrab     [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.schrab.com/aaron/
 [Samba] enables open-source fans to stealth their Linux boxes so