Dominik --

One thing I didn't see revisited was your subscription problem.  Are you
now subscribed?  Do you want to be?

Anyway, we come back to this problem of bouncing messages.

When you bounce a message, mutt takes the message as it was received by
you and hands it back to sendmail with a new addressee so that sendmail
can put it on its way.  This is just like a .forward file in that sense
(though it's done manually, of course); nothing in the message envelope
is changed, and new headers are added.

When you resend a message, all of the transit-related headers (Received:)
are thrown away, the identification headers (From:) are available to
change as necessary, and the body is wrapped in a new envelope.  I'm
almost certain that it's completely a new message, with the Message-ID:
regenerated on your system, too.  All you're doing is using the old
message as a template for an entirely new message that happens to look
very similar (usually).

What is it that you used to do, and what is it that you really want to
do?  You sound as though you've been doing this for a while, so please
forgive the basic level of my explanations and questions, but 'b'ouncing
hasn't changed since I met mutt at 0.88 and I can't imagine, particularly
since it also works the same way in elm, that it was *ever* any different.

Just some thoughts...

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]