On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 11:19:45AM -0500, Aaron Schrab wrote:
> At 17:19 +0200 10 Jul 2002, Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Problem:  With said mutt release I can't bounce messages anymore.
>
> > Actually, the message *is* bounced, but unlike earlier releases,
> > it leaves both, the From: and Cc: headers untouched.  So, if I
                        ^^^^^

"To:" of course

> That's how it's always worked, at least for as long as I've been using
> mutt (since somewhere around 0.42).  Check out the resend-message
> command (bound to <Esc>e by default).

That's what the admin of the mailing list told me.  There must be
a difference since he did not need to approve bounced messages
manually before.

Hrm.  That sounded like a good explanation.  Was there any change
in the "bounce" function?

One other thing:  the admin mentioned that after bouncing, the
list of "Received:" headers has gotten too long - another reason
why the mail is rejected.  Can I do something about this in mutt?
Or exim?

> But that's not the only problem you're having with spam filters.  One of
> the mail servers handling your outgoing mail appears to have gotten
> itself blacklisted:

Yes, I'm aware of this problem.  As an employee of the company
hosting these mail servers I'd better not make any comments about
this. :-)

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe