* On 2002.07.11, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "Will Yardley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> postfix is also a bit less complicated than sendmail to configure (and
> harder to misconfigure).

Sendmail configuration is usually quite easy (that is, unless you're
doing complicated things with it). It's finding out how to configure it
that's hard. The introductory material is not so good.

Given a quick start guide, though, sendmail is no worse than postfix
(which I found harder to configure, frankly).

--
 -D.                    Fresh fruit enriches everyone.  Takes the thirst
 ENSA, NSIT             out of everyday time.  A pure whiff of oxygen,