On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 02:37:59PM +0100, Lee J. Moore wrote:
| On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Chris Grossmann wrote:
|
| > Just want to add that I switched to postfix (from sendmail)
| > about 3 months ago and have never looked back..
|
| I wonder if anybody on the list knows of any sites comparing the
| performance and reliability of both Sendmail and Postfix?  I can
| only find rather unscientific comparisons by John Doe types. ;)

http://www-dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~ma/postfix/vsqmail.html

FWIW I like exim the best and postfix next.  I've heard too many
horror stories about sendmail, and read too much of djb's attitude.
(also exim has some capabilities that postfix doesn't)

-D

--

Microsoft DNS service terminates abnormally when it receives a response
to a dns query that was never made.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/