On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

[..]
> http://www-dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~ma/postfix/vsqmail.html

Postfix certainly seems to blow the others away.

> FWIW I like exim the best and postfix next.  I've heard too many
> horror stories about sendmail, and read too much of djb's attitude.
> (also exim has some capabilities that postfix doesn't)

My ISP uses Exim and I rather like the level of control they've
given me for bouncing messages, forwarding mail,  using
SpamAssassin, etc.  Doing this at the ISP level saves wasting my
own bandwidth and CPU cycles.  I wonder how well Exim performs
when compared to Postfix.  I'm searching for benchmarking info
again now. ;)

Thanks for that URL btw. :)
--
Lee J. Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Benefit the community and reply to the list