On Oct 01 at 01:13, Sven Guckes spoke:

> * Hanspeter Roth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-09-30 20:12]:
> > are there alternative headers to Reply-To:
> > and Mail-Followup-To: used by other MUAs?
>
> "we could tell you - but then we'd have to kill you."

Why? It isn't a fight against Reply-To and Mail-Followup-To, is it?

> of course there are more headers - and all of them
> are probably only supported by this one mailer.
> use whatever you like - but please do
> not expect mutt to support any of these.

I don't expect mutt to support them.
I'm thinking to put them into a send-hook.
I can't expect other people to use mutt, if they decide to answer
me.

I'm just wondering why some people don't honor Reply-To or
Mail-Followup-To. Maybe they choose to ignore it.
Or maybe their mailer is expecting another header therefore.

-Hanspeter