* Kurt Lieber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-10-03 15:01]:
> > if the reason is *anotehr MUA then this is *not*
> > the forum to discuss it.  comp.mail.misc exists.
>
> He was asking if there were other headers that other MUAs
> used instead of Reply-To.  Presumably, Mutt could then be
> configured to add those *in addition to* the normal
> Reply-To header.  IMO, perfectly on topic and a subject
> which I'm interested in learning more about as well.

this problem is still not specific to mutt at all.

it is a general question about email - and any mail
client which allows configuration of additional header
lines might or might not benefit from this.  anyway -
the proper forum is news:comp.mail.misc.  period.

Sven  [who might just be interested in this topic, too -
       but deifnitely *not* on the *mutt* mailing lists]