Apologies for subscribing just to ask a question, and maybe for the
unclear subject.   Too often I accidentally hit 'q' after editing a
message, and am presented with the choice to discard the message or not.
Usually I want to select a third option, cancel the quit operation
altogether, but instead have to carefully _not_ discard the message,
then hit 'm' to see a prompt to revisit pending messages.

Looking in the FM, I don't see anything that might suggest that this
feature is supported, but I confess I haven't perused the config files
or source, nor the mailing list(s) archives.  It seems a fairly common
sort of thing, so perhaps this has been hashed over previously.

I'm a loyal mutter, finding it hits the nail on the head in many ways.
I do have another question, but will post it separately.

Thanks for any hints, RFTMs, etc.,

Ken

--
Ken Irving <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>