At  8:57 PM EDT on October  8 Erik Christiansen sent off:
> On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 02:47:53PM -0500, David Champion wrote:
> >
> > Control-G cancels most prompted operations.
>
>    With your pardon, I'll say that _doesn't_ ring a bell.
>
>    Having tried the conventional escapes, including ^C, ^D, and Esc, I'd
>    surmised that mutt lacked the facility.
>
>    Is there a known rationale for the ding-dong choice?  :)

It's what the one true editor uses, but you're right, C-g should be a
hard-coded addition to the ? menu, right at the top.

--
At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is
Hell?"  Come early and listen to our choir practice. - church bulletin