=- David Woodfall wrote on Tue 10.Jul'07 at 18:35:38 +0100 -=

> Sorry it's hard to explain what I mean. Basically, I have some
> keybinds set up like this:
>
> macro   browser l   "<c>^u/home/dive/mail/lists<return>"
>
> Works fine, but, I want to be able to cd into an mbox. I can't
> with <c> because I get an error about it not being a folder. So is
> there a command I can use in a macro or bind that will cd to an
> mbox?

"cd" means opening a directory of the filesystem to show you files
acting as mailfolders (!= directories with "mbox format").
Mailfolders are simply selected from the browser, or "change"d to
from the index.
You have to explain in detail step by step _without_ using macros
what you want to achieve and when (where you start), then describe
which part(s) you want to automate with macros.