On 10Jul2007 18:35, David Woodfall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| Sorry it's hard to explain what I mean. Basically, I have some keybinds set
| up like this:
| macro   browser l   "<c>^u/home/dive/mail/lists<return>"
| Works fine, but, I want to be able to cd into an mbox. I can't with <c>
| because I get an error about it not being a folder. So is there a command I
| can use in a macro or bind that will cd to an mbox?

An mbox is a file, not a directory. (Maildir and MH folders are
directories with files inside them; an mbox is a flat file).

So you can't "cd" into an mbox because it's not a directory.

I'm curious. Why is it useful to cd into a mail folder?
--
Cameron Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

The type syntax for C is essentially unparsable. - Rob Pike